The Clinic Dr. Eduardo Keller Saadi
Expertises & Atuação
- Full Professor of Cardiovascular Surgery – Medicine College of Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) – Porto Alegre Clinical Hospital (HCPA).
- Head of the Cardiovascular Surgery Service, São Lucas Hospital, PUCRS.
- Coordinator of the Cardiovascular Surgery Service and of the Aorta Center of the Mother of God Hospital.
- Expert and Full Member of the Sociedade Brasileira de Cirurgia Cardiovascular (Brazilian Society of Cardiovascular Surgery) (SBCCV).
- Active Member of the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS).
More than 10,000 cardiovascular surgeries performed.
Hospitals where he acts:
Medical degree received from UFRGS.
1985 a 1989
Medical Residency in General Surgery and Cardiovascular Surgery at HCPA/UFRGS.
1990 a 1991
Fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery at the Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Royal Brompton Hospital, London.
Master’s degree in Cardiology at UFRGS and University of London.
Doctorate in Cardiology at UFRGS.
1996 a 1997
Chairman of the Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia (Brazilian Society of Cardiology) – RS.
Postdoctorate in Cardiovascular Surgery in the Royal Brompton Hospital, London.
President of the XV Congress of the Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia – RS and the VIII Congresso Sulbrasileiro de Cardiologia (Southern Brazilian Cardiology Congress).
2009 a 2010
Chairman of the Sociedade de Cirurgia Cardiovascular do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul Cardiovascular Surgery Society).
President of the XXXVIII Congresso Brasileiro de Cirurgia Cardiovascular (Brazilian Congress of Cardiovascular Surgery) and the V Congresso Latino-Americano de Cirurgia Cardiovascular (Latin-American Cardiovascular Surgery Congress).
2011 a 2012
President of the Department of Endovascular and Minimally Invasive Surgery (DECEM) of the Sociedade Brasileira de Cirurgia Cardiovascular.