The Clinic Our purpose – Clinica Saadi
We have developed this portal with an informative and educational objective, aiming to answer to the most common questions and to provide information to the community, patients, and relatives about the main diseases and cardiovascular procedures, besides tips on care and prevention.
Thinking about the cardiovascular disease before it is manifested is ideal. Therefore, information is pivotal. The cardiovascular diseases are the main causes of death in the Western world, a real epidemic, and only by the union of forces among physicians, other healthcare professionals, and people, we will be able to fight and prevent them.
We verify a lack of information referring to cardiovascular procedures and interventions, besides certain anxiety by patients and relatives in obtaining it from reliable sources.
- Myocardial revascularization / Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Mitral valvuloplasty, tricuspid valvuloplasty
- PFO/ASD percutaneous closure
- Left atrial appendage occlusion
- Endovascular and conventional aortic aneurysm and dissection repair
- Arrhythmia surgery
- Artificial heart
- Transcatheter Aortic valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Transcatheter Mitra Valve Replacement (TMVR)
- Pacemaker and defibrillator
- Transcatheter treatment of structural heart diseases
EVEN WITH ALL THE PREVENTIVE CARE SOMEONE MAY HAVE, SURGICAL PROCEDURES ARE FREQUENTLY NEEDED TO TREAT CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES THAT MAY APPEAR. DUE TO THE GREAT TECHNOLOGICAL EVOLUTION THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST DECADES, MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE SAFE AND ROUTINE AND, IN CLÍNICA SAADI, WE INTEND TO PROVIDE THE LESS INVASIVE PROCEDURE, ALWAYS WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE.